Home Gallery Sales and Commissions About Contact Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall 2010 Portrait Series

New drawings! These are large works that I have completed since my last update!
Each are 22"x28", done with 3B, 7B, and 8B graphite pencils and graphite powder, on a heavy drawing paper. This is by far my favorite brand of graphite pencils. Staedtler lumograph pencils are just so rich and thick, and never break, to be expected from a German made art material. The 7B and 8B pencils are almost an oily graphite that produce an excellent black that doesn't shine like other soft graphite pencils.

I have completed three large scale drawings since I last posted. Visit http://kinstler.110mb.com to see the  large versions.

'Jerica' 22"x28"


'Mandala' 28"x22"

'Autumn' 22"x28"

No comments:

Post a Comment